Personne.

Feat. Persunmall, Red Herring and H&M

Navy Fur Collar Wool Coat - Red Herring (Debenhams)
Doll Collar Plaid Chiffon Shirt - Persunmall
Cream Lace Skirt - H&M
Black Heeled Ankle Boots - H&M

Lookbook Chictopia WhatIWear WIWT


Hey everyone! I dunno about all of you, but I have been so thankful for my new winter coat this week so far: it has been snowing a little bit in Dublin! Cue girly shrieking of excitement! I have been finding it so impossible to keep warm recently, but my new coat has been making it a lot easier for me. I picked it up in the Debenhams sale (£85 reduced to £25, say what!?) and haven't wanted to take it off since. It's made from a heavy wool and feels like a giant blanket, but is still super sweet with its faux fur collar and swishy box pleats. Navy is also a lovely colour for this time of year, being slightly lighter and more flattering than black. I don't know what it is about this coat, but I kinda feel like Doctor Who when I wear it, which is pretty weird, but also fun!
This shirt was sent to me by the lovely fellows over at Persunmall. What I love most about it is the super on-trend grid pattern print that has been seen all over catwalks and high-street alike. The little doll collar is also a firm favourite of mine (as I'm sure you are all aware at this stage!) which keeps the shirt from looking too masculine. Also, I'm sort of loving the navy-cream colour combination - it's like a warmer-toned version of monochrome. I wore this out to dinner with my family and received lots of compliments, especially about the pattern of the shirt. I don't know what it is about the grid motif (maybe it's its slight similarity to tartan!?), but it is something I've really been loving! 
What is your favourite trend this spring?

Lots of Love,

4 comments:

  1. Such a chic look! I have this little skirt in black but I always wanted the cream. :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling! It's a great throw-on-with-anything little skirt! (I also kinda wanted the black version! :P)
      x

      Delete