Thursday Trends - Pretty Pastels!

Pretty Pastels

One of my absolute favourite trends this winter is pastel colours. I have a year-round love of periwinkle blue, lilac and sea foam green and I think these colours work really well in winter and in spring, and in that in-between transitional time. There is an insane amount of pastel colours on the high street at the minute, here are a few of my favourite picks in powder blue, lavender, lemon yellow, baby pink, mint green, coral and cream!

Top-Bottom, L-R:
Top-Bottom, L-R:
Top-Bottom, L-R:
Top-Bottom, L-R:

Top-Bottom, L-R:
Top-Bottom, L-R:
11 - Missguided Aleena Lace Plunge Neck Puffball Dress in Nude

Hope you like some of these pastel pretties! Truth be told, I own a few of 'em myself! (; Let me know if you have seen any other pastel lovelies, or if any of these caught your fancy! Or let me know what other Winter trends you've been loving!

Lots of Love,

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection of pastel clothes! I agree with you; I totally adore winter pastels. I always hated the fashion rule that you have to wear dark colors in the winter and light colors in the summer. I especially love what you collected for the powder blue section . . . that wool coat is beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for mint green and ivory but the others I just don't think I suit. I'm already in the process of starting a small love affair with mint green :)

    ~ K

    ReplyDelete