Merry Christmas to my lovely readers!

Christmas OutfitChicwish Dreamy Fluffy DressChicwish Dreamy Fluffy Dress
Dreamy Fluffy Dress - Chicwish
Night Rider Cropped Biker Jacket - Oh My Love
Boots - Primark

Chictopia WhatIWear WIWT

Hope you're all having the best Christmas ever! I'm going to keep this short and sweet to let you all get back to your Christmas dinners, but I just thought I'd drop in with some photographs of my Christmas Day outfit.
I had originally ordered a different dress to wear to Christmas dinner, but unfortunately it never arrived. ): I was lucky enough to have picked up this dress in the January sales last year, which I think is probably the ultimate Christmas dress, and which I hadn't had a chance to wear yet, so a potential wardrobe catastrophe was averted! 
I for one have had a great Christmas, with lots of family, gifts, food and general craziness! I'll show you the wonderful presents I received in a blog post soon! 

How has your Christmas been? Was Santa good to you all? (; And what did your Christmas outfit look like?

Lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. Happy late christmas!
    This is the cutest outfit ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! I love your dress and shoes! The combination with this jacket is awesome!

    xx
    http://trend-mae.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete