It's too cold for you here.

Feat. Oh My Love, New Look & Primark

Night Rider Cropped Biker Jacket - Oh My Love
Embellished 3/4 Sleeve Top - New Look (similar here)
Pink Skater Skirt - Primark (old)
Black Boots - Primark

Hey guys! It's been a while (again)! I've been having a pretty hectic couple of weeks in college with all the assignments I have left until the last minute. It's going to continue to be really intense until next Wednesday when my Christmas holidays start, and I honestly think they couldn't come soon enough! Can't wait to get properly into the festive spirit! (;

I wore this outfit out to a Christmas dinner with the family last weekend, and though I wouldn't typically associate bright pink with Christmas-time, I think the whole outfit does give off a somewhat-festive vibe! I bought this embellished top in New Look recently. It was the last size left, lurking at the back of a rail full of woolies, and I instantly fell in love - a love that was only strengthened by the fact that it was reduced to €10.80 after having been €40. <3 I must admit that I have been so amazed by New Look's AW13 clothing. Normally, I wouldn't consider it one of my favourite High Street shops, but I'm crazy about it this season!
I paired my new top with my latest Topshop purchase: this Oh My Love cropped leather biker jacket. I have been on the hunt for the perfect leather jacket for MONTHS, and I think I've finally found my dream jacket! And at €40.50 (with 10% student discount), I didn't have to spend a fortune on it either, which is always an issue when looking for leather jackets (whether they're made from genuine leather or not). This one is not real leather (which I prefer anyways) and is the perfect cropped length to wear with high-waisted skirts and skater dresses. I know I'm going to get serious wear out of this lovely!

I suppose a mini-update is in order! Lots has happened since I've been away. I've cut a load of my hair off firstly, and I really like it! I was so worried about missing my hair-scarf on colder days, but it hasn't bothered me all that much yet. And it takes no time at all to curl now, which is so wonderful! I was going for an alexa-chung-lily-collins-mash-up and it turned out pretty much exactly how I wanted it. What do you guys think?

Secondly, I got the most amazing news in the world today! My boyfriend and I decided to exchange gifts early this year and he is taking me to London for my Christmas present in January after my exams!! I can't even articulate my excitement right now - I'm a little obsessed with London (no seriously, I kinda natter on about it a lot) so I'm so thrilled to be able to go there so soon! I promise to take lots of pictures on my trip!

Thirdly, I'm also going to Munich this December to visit my uncle. I've never been to Germany before, so I'm so excited to be able to explore it, especially with all the Christmas markets out in full force. Expect many photographs from there also. (:

So yes, after that mammoth post I hope you can forgive me for being an awful blogger again! ):
Hope your Christmas preparations are going well! Can't wait to get all my Christmas presents bought next week! Let me know how you all are getting on! (:

Lots of Love,

5 comments:

  1. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://giagraysonmichaelkors.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top and the lovely colour of the skirt go really well together! New look is defiantly one of my favourite shops Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you look gorgeous, Love this look so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I really like your hair short! It's been a while since I've seen it like this!
    Jealous of you going to London! It's been a few months since I've gone last and really miss it. You're gonna get to buy so much good stuff in the sales, ahh!

    ReplyDelete