{VIDEO!} Autumn Haul! - Topshop, H&M, Primark & more!

Hi guys!
I can't believe how long it has been since I've last posted! Time is just going past so quickly recently! Between work, college, family celebrations, and trying to maintain some semblance of a social life, I've found virtually no time to blog.
Excuses aside, here's my most recent YouTube video! I've wanted to do a haul video for a while now, and seeing as I bought LOTS of stuff over September and October, I thought I'd make one now. Once again, lighting, sound and general video quality are awful. My camera's inability to autofocus, my lack of tripod, my limited editing skills, and less than ideal filming location are all pretty evident in this!
And with that dazzling introduction, I present to you the video!


LINKS:

Loving Youth Etta Smock Dress, €36 (plaid sold out, still available in gingham!)
Jones + Jones Bella Floral Lace Dress, €85 (sold out in white, but available in copper @ DFNG!)
Jones + Jones Vicky White Dress, €82 (sold out in white, but available in black and on sale in tangerine)

Forever 21 Velvet Crop Tee, €10.75 (sold out but similar here)
Forever 21 Heart Pattern Cardigan (sold out also!)

River Island Cat Ears Hairband (sold out but similar here)
River Island Red Heart Print Contrast Collar Dress (sold out online!)


H&M Knitted Jumper, €15 (also available in black, purple and yellow)

Primark Men's Rusty Jumper €12
Primark Lurex Dress, €13?
Sorry about some of the links not being available, but regardless, I hope you enjoyed this video!
Let me know what you think of the video, of what I got and about what you might like to see in future videos!
Lots of Love,

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I've been looking for a velvet crop top like that for ages now! How long ago was it when you got it? I hope it's still there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are sold out online, and I doubt they would have many left in-store because they didn't have many sizes left when I bought mine! I've seen similar ones on boohoo & missguided though! (:

      Delete