Tuesday Tutorials - Soft, Natural Curls {Video}

Hey everyone!
Just dropping in with a quick video tutorial I did! This is my first YouTube video ever, so please go easy on me! I know that many shots are out-of-focus and out-of-frame, but I'm hoping that I will eventually get better at filming them, if it's something you guys would be interested in in the future.
I got a few emails regarding my hair over the past few weeks, and also a few about the Aria Beauty curlers I mentioned in this post, so I decided to show you all how I use them to get loose, everyday curls in less than 10 minutes. (:
Let me know what you think of the video, and whether you'd like to see other kinds of videos in the future. If you've any questions, feel free to leave me a comment below!
Enjoy!

What I'm Wearing
Jumper - H! by Henry Holland
Shirt - H&M
Nails - No.7 Betty Blues & Topshop Brazil

If you like it, please subscribe! (:
All the Best,
 

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop watching you....your smile is way over the top infectious...and you are so pretty.
    And I don't want to even start on your gorgeous hair.....

    Thanks so much for the tutorial...... you do those curls so effortlessly....

    I have that iron, and I"m just not as good, but, I"m working on that 2 finger drill you were speaking of....

    My hair has always been long..... and recently I've been putting some curls in it.....for fun and for volume....

    Jayme, your ballet and fashion loving GUY fan from the USA.

    PS.... I absolutely love your accent, and your attitude, and your happy demeanor...... wow.......

    ReplyDelete