I'm Back! :D

Hey everyone! Long time no see / talk / communication of any sort! I hope you can all forgive me for my exceptionally long absence. Things are going really well for me at the moment, and I'm really happy to be back in the blogging world again. Truth be told, I missed it all!
Lots of things have changed since my last post - I've finished my first year at college (that went fast), got a job (well, sort of), got lots of new clothes to show you all (student budget, say what?), moved rooms (I've commandeered the much larger guest bedroom), grown an inch (lol, jk) and changed my hair (that literally happened two days ago). So yeah, that's actually not much really.

So, I thought, what better way to return to the blogosphere than in the same way I entered it: with an outfit post! Et voila!
Polka Dot Shirt - Banggood.com
Full Woven Plaid Skirt - American Apparel
Suede Platform Shoes - Nasty Gal


So, I bade farewell to the side fringe I have had for 6 years, in favour of a swanky new full fringe (or "bangs", if that's what you all call it, but I honestly think that is the creepiest word for a hairstyle ever). I cut it myself, at about 12.30 at night, without any prior planning or forethought. In reality, I didn't realise what I was doing until I had scissors and comb in hand with half of it cut. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out though, and I'm super excited about finding new ways of wearing my hair now!

I found this shirt on a site called Banggood.com, a place I had never bought from or even heard of before, but I have to say that I'm delighted with it! The polka dots are soft, a feature which excited me a little too much, and the little bow and pin under the collar are so cute! The shirt buttons are on the back, which is also pretty lovely, but I forgot to take pictures of 'em (cut me some slack, I gotta get back into the swing of things again!) Though the folks over there sent me this as a freebie, there is no doubt in my mind that I would buy it myself, as the prices on the site are pretty good. (I did, in fact, end up buying a few things for myself... couldn't resist! :P) I'm in love with this skirt also, as it satisfies my penchant for all things tartan, but it really does make me look like a 12-year old schoolgirl!

Lookbook Chictopia WhatIWear WIWT


So guys, hopefully I won't be leaving it too long until I talk to you all again! Let me know what you're all up to, or if you've any suggestions for a feature you'd like to see on my blog.

Keep safe and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment