A brief update.

Hi guys!
As I'm sure many of you have noticed, I haven't been the bestest of bloggers of late, and this is my attempt at a half-explanation/half-apology. I've currently got a lot on my mind, and have been struggling with some personal issues at the minute, and honestly just do not feel mentally able for putting myself out there on the internet at this very moment. I feel that a brief hiatus from my outfit posts would really do me the world of good, but I do hope to return to them in a month or two.
That is not to say that I will refuse categorically to create outfit posts over this period of time! If the compulsion so takes me, I will not hesitate to put one up for you guys! It's just that recently I have realised that I need to focus on certain more important aspects of my life that I have neglected in past months. I hope you all understand.

I'll hopefully check in on you guys soon! Stay happy and healthy. (:
Lots of Love,

2 comments:

  1. Really sad that you havn't blogged in a while :( I'm missing your posts! Hope your okay , just to let you know I've tagged you for the Liebster award if your intrested in doing it when you get back into your blogging! :)

    http://kookysophie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    Have fun! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for a liebster award! Check it out here :)

    http://what-tanya-did.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete