Scarlet & Sparkle. -Oasap

Feat. Asos, Oasap & Primark

Jumper - Oasap (sold out, but there are similar ones here)
Skirt - Asos

Hi guys! So yes, I've been AWOL for like 2 months or something. I'm the world's worst blogger! The past few months have made it difficult for me to do my outfit posts, for obvious reasons (i.e. Christmas/New Year/Exam busyness) and for some reasons that I'd rather not discuss here! But I'm going to try to make posts more regularly, even if they aren't outfit photos! (:

Though this wasn't my Christmas outfit, it probably should have been, 'cause it kinda makes me look like Mrs. Claus on a night out... but I love it all the same! The photos would have been so much nicer had we gotten any snow, but Ireland was graced pretty much solely by rain and sleet this winter. ): Though it has been so cold, that is hardly fair!

Lookbook  Chictopia


As a quick update, Christmas was wonderful and the New Year has been treating me well so far. College is going really well and I cut loads of my hair off! I also got a full fringe cut in (or straight bangs, or whatever you wanna call 'em) but I kinda sweep it to the side usually. Old habits die hard I guess!
So how've you all been? Truth be told, I've missed the comments from my readers since I've been away, so I'm really looking forward to hearing from you all again! Hope everyone has had a great few weeks and that Santa was good to you all! ;D
Lots of love to you all!

7 comments:

  1. I love the outfit ,the jumper is amazing !,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a very bad blogger too , trying to makesure I do atleast one a week now! :) Loving your outfit as per x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look!!!:) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want!!:)
    Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heart that jumper, looks so snuggly, just found you through lookbook yay for the irish :) x

    ReplyDelete