Snowdrop.

Feat. Sister Jane, Urban Outfitters & Forever 21

Dress - Sister Jane
Boots - Forever 21
Coat - Urban Outfitters (old)

I can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted! I've been so busy lately, December is always such a hectic month. College is finished for Christmas tomorrow though, so hopefully then I'll have enough time to get myself organised, and to shake this cold I've got off!
Here's my most recent look! Though I look awfully scowly in the photos!
This coat is one of my favourite purchases ever. It's wool, so it's really, really warm, but its shape is what I love most about it. It's got gorgeous military-style buttons, but it has a really flirty, girly, swishy skirt shape too! I really should have taken photos of the coat buttons closed so you all could see what I mean, but I forgot! S:
I also should have gotten a close-up of the dress collar, because it's green galaxy print! :D I didn't go crazy for the whole galaxy trend thing, but I really thought it suited this dress! 

Lookbook  Chictopia

BY THE WAAAYYY...
I can't decide which shots to use on my Lookbook post. Can any of ye offer suggestions? (:

Love you all!

8 comments:

  1. So lovely!!!! love the coat!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks m'dear! Glad you likey! ^^ x

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty! I love the lace with the military jacket, they balance each other out really well :) Gorgeous!

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thanks dearie! You're too kind! (: x

      Delete
  3. you should use 1 & 4 for lookbook :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Before I even read this comment, those were the images I chose! Great minds think alike! ;D x

      Delete
  4. I can't believe how much I like it

    ReplyDelete
  5. GUAU! Te acabo de encontrar y ya me encantas! Tus outfits son geniales!
    Me encanta y me encantan tus demás outfits!
    Te espero en http://enendele.blogspot.com.es/ y espero que te guste y me sigas. Yo a te sigo en blogger! :)
    Un beso desde las Islas Canarias.
    Anggie

    ReplyDelete