Blue Daisies.

Feat. H&M, Forever 21 & Primark

Jumper - H&M
Shirt - Forever 21
Satchel - Topshop
Boots - Forever 21

I was never a huge fan of blue as a colour for clothes, but I have been wearing it a lot recently - mainly because I think it kinda compliments the colour of my hair. This shirt is such a lovely colour though - it's like pale lilac and powder blue together. My friend totally convinced me to buy this when we went shopping together, and I'm so glad she did! (Thanks Gingie! ;D)

Also, please excuse the ladder in my tights! I'm always getting them in my favourite pairs! ): 

Lookbook Chictopia


Hopefully I'll be spending the weekend putting up my Christmas decorations! It's officially December now, so I have no shame in obsessing over the holidays! I still have so much left to do - present shopping, cake baking, gingerbread house making (hopefully!), and all the other preparations to tend to, but I'm so excited!

How have you guys been preparing? Bought your Christmas dresses yet? :D

Lots of Love,

10 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your style, you always look fabulous! I'm going Christmas shopping today and I'm determined to get something pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh! Thank you! (:
      Hope you find something lovely! I totally believe in buying early Christmas presents for yourself! ;D
      Scotty
      xox

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love all of the layers :)
    And I know that I've said this before, but your hair is gorgeous!!

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, layers, the secret to keeping warm while looking good! ;D
      Thank you lovely, always nice to hear a compliment! (:
      Scotty
      xox

      Delete
  3. Always looking cute! I adore the shirt and the layering..and the shoes are fabulous! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh! Thanks lovie! I love layering! :D
      Scotty
      xox

      Delete
  4. A fellow christmas nerd! <3 I've already had my tree up for almost a week haha! but now I get to start using my advent calendar, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I can't believe it! You're so cuuuute , I love your hair!
    I found you on LookBook , very nice look in this post.
    I'll check out ALL your posts , amazing looks!
    http://aesthetesoul.blogspot.it/2012/12/dead-eyes.html
    take a look to my page if you want , Daniela.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You’re so chic! So pretty…and you have such a great sense of style.
    Love your legs in the tights…… reminds me back to ballet as a child……and I completely understand the "ladder"...always happened to me right before class started......You match perfectly…everything you wear…… Adorable, as you are!
    Perfect balance. And your hair is over the top lovely......... I've always worn my hair almost as long myself........just wish mine could look as gorgeous as yours...... what a lovely shade
    I grew up in tights, being in ballet for 13 years. In fact, mom raised me rather androgynously, so I also wore tights under big sweaters and hip length tunics and such around the house growing up. Your lovely look reminds me of all those days….epsecially when the delivery man would come and I’d meet him at the door and he’s refer to me as Miss……
    Oh, by the way, I’m a guy…and I love fashion as much as I love dance.
    I’m traveling in Europe this fall,
    It looks like you have the same affinity for tights as I have…..

    I’ve been raving to my new friends about how much I love the tights/shorts look, so they encouraged me to try it myself…
    and I have in a big way,….. denim cutoffs, high waisted shorts, even a romper…….
    I will following your blog religiously….. thanks for sharing your lovely taste and your beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! You look so cozy - I need this on my body. I especially love those gloves...I could use those!

    Gettings runs in my stockings drives me nuts. I've tried to just embrace it & carry on, haha.

    Have fun putting decoartions up! I can't believe Christmas is so close - too close!

    ReplyDelete