Bambi Eyes.

Hi guys! Here's the look I wore today going into town to meet some friends. I got to see one of my best friends again after like, 3 months! She's in college in a completely different city to me, so it was great to catch up with her. (:
Today has marked the end of a really long, hard week for me. A lot of rather unsavoury events occurred over the course of the past few days, each of them in quick succession, and it really did get to be quite overwhelming. For the moment, I'm so glad to be back at home and recovering from all of the drama! Hopefully, all will be reconciled soon! (:
I'm going mad for velvet this season! It's such a Christmassy fabric! I usually only crack out this velvet blazer around the holiday season, but I really like it. Plus, my new cute little red flats are another velvet wonder!
Bought this shirt on sale a few months ago and I literally love EVERYTHING about it: the print, the collar tips, the cut, everything. It's one of those great buys that I wear non-stop. I especially love the tones of blue in this deer print. It's too adorable. ^^

Blazer - Second Hand
Shirt - Dorothy Perkins

Hope you're all doing well. 
I know I ask this all the time, but what kind of posts would you guys like to see more of on my blog? I really want to know what interests you all, and I would really like to make this blog into something that many people will enjoy reading! Send me your recommendations! ^^

Lookbook  Chictopia





Lots of Love,

6 comments:

  1. Such an adorable look! I love the mixed patterns ( especially that gorgeous top! :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Haylie! Mixing patterns is a ridiculous habit of mine. S: Glad you like it though. (:

      Delete
  2. The top is really beautiful and the flats are super cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely! (: I appreciate it! x

      Delete
  3. i absolutely adore this look me dear scotty! :3 i hope things get better, i know when things get overwhelming i just wish to curl into a ball and never come out. hahahh but i would to know more about your interests and thoughts! maybe posts about books or places or things you really love?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greer, you're too sweet! (':
      I'd love to do some more personal posts, but I just didn't think anyone would be interested in what I liked! I'll maybe plan some for the near future. Thanks for your suggestion dearie! (: x

      Delete