A Place to Call Home.

Sorry I've been a little AWOL this past week! I had an absolute mound of assignments to get myself through, but I've finally finished the majority of them. I'm back at home now, relaxing by the fire and catching up on all of the TV that I missed out on! Hopefully I'll get a look or two done this weekend, but for now, here are some amazing photos of a tiny country cabin that an amazing woman, Sandra Foster, renovated almost single-handedly, transforming the 9x10-ft box into a dream cottage. I'm hoping to redecorate my room over the Christmas holidays, so these shots are definitely inspiring me!
A shabby chic, vintage dream cottage - I would kill to live here, isn't it amazing?

Lots of Love,

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Almost makes me sad. haha I love looking at pictures like this and sort of painting a mental picture of my dream home :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iknowright?! I'm the same - I have a whole folder of photos of amazing rooms on my computer! :D
      Scotty
      xox

      Delete
  2. It is beautiful! But I wouldn't like to live there because of one thing - there is not enough space for my cloths :D

    makeitshineup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! That could be a problem! And there's no central heating - I'd freeze to death!
      Scotty
      xox

      Delete