Let's go to the beach!

Hi guys! I'm currently on holidays with my family in the south-east of Ireland taking advantage of the gorgeous beach and lovely weather. Ireland is notorious for non-stop rain, so it's nice to get a break from it! 
While I've been here, my boyfriend surprised me with the most amazing thing ever. The two of us are going on holidays to Venice for a week! I'm so so so excited. I've wanted to see Venice for so long, because it's such a unique city! If any of you have any recommendations for interesting places to visit or  things to see, please let me know!
I know that these are pretty late, but here are a few photos of my latest look on Lookbook.
I've been looking around for a corset / bodice / bralet top that I really like and that isn't ridiculously overpriced, but so far have not found the right one yet. However, I'm actually wearing my swimsuit in this outfit, and though it's not exactly the most forgiving of garments, it will suffice as a substitute until I get one!
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Top: River Island Swimsuit
Skirt: American Apparel
Moccasins: New Look
Teeny Tiny Necklace that I never take off: Tiffany & Co


Lookbook  Chictopia

Until the next time, my lovelies!
P.S. Add me on Facebook! I'll start putting up photos and other thingies soon! Let me know what you want to see. (:

3 comments:

  1. so beautiful!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous outfit!
    I simply adore the bustier, and the skirt color goes so well with it!

    ReplyDelete