Your wrists smell of Peppermint.

Today is my third last day of school ever. I'm still reeling about this. It's like a 14-year tradition coming to an end, and a whole new way of life beginning. I know that college is ahead of me, which is similar in a way, but I still think that this is a crazy feeling!
Dress - Rare
Bag - Irregular Choice
Shoes - Dunnes

At school, we're preparing for our graduation ceremony - writing memories, making class symbols, thinking about the future - it's all a little surreal. My newest look features the dress that I hope to wear for the closing ceremony. I realised that pretty much every formal dress I own is black, so I probably picked the brightest colour ever with this dress to make up for that!
Hope you're all doing well and enjoying the Summer sun!
Lots of Love
  

5 comments:

  1. so beautiful scotty :3 i'm gonna miss your special path you take photos on! hehe buh life can only get better from here love! lovely dress as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the journey you have made so far and I look forward to seeing the small pieces of text and photos that will document your next step: college. Your looks are always so lovey, and i especially love the back of this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my..that little bag is adorable!!! I am completely in love with the colors and it's design. Great dress, looks brilliant on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dress!! i love the color

    ReplyDelete