Mini Scotty!

Evening, followers! 
Sorry I've been neglecting you all, but I have had a lot of things going on over the past three weeks! Last Thursday and Friday I had my final art exams, which required me to do a prep sheet, a finished clay piece, two life drawings and a pretty extensive still life. It's all finished now though! (:

This week, it's time for school year book photo submissions and as I am in my final year, I have to send in a baby photo. My parents took so many of me when I was younger... I really can't choose. 
I also feel like I never really properly introduced myself to you all, and I don't think I really told you much about me. My blog has been so focused on only one part of my life, so I never really showed you all the other sides of me. I'm not sure if that interests any of you, but I figured, what better way to begin than at the very beginning? 

(By the way, if these personal posts are boring to you all, just let me know! I don't mind keeping my own life separate from my fashion posts!)
My love of tartan began at a very young age, evidently. This was taken on my first birthday - I'd kill for a dress like this now!
Such an intellectual... 

First birthday. I'd actually kill for a dress like this now!
First day of school with my jazzy schoolbag, ridiculous haircut and blondy brother (back when he was still cute!)
As you may have gathered, I loved hats, and putting things on my head in general. Yes, that is the doll's dress. So fashion-forward.
I also had a CRAZY obsession with umbrellas. I had about 5 myself, and it was essential that my entourage carried them also. Obviously.
Christmas has been, and will always be, my absolute favourite time of year! :D
So yes, now that you have become acquainted with baby Scotty, you know me that little bit better! Any recommendations on which one I should send in for the school magazine?
By the way, if you want to know more about me or have a question to ask, post your questions / recommendations below or check out my Formspring!

Lots of love to you all,

  

2 comments:

  1. Awwww these pics are so cute! Wish my mom n dad had took more photos of me when I was a baby I have hardly any and they are no where near as cool as these! I dont know how your going to pick :P My fave ones are probably the 1st, 2nd, 5th and last one if that helps! :D <3

    ReplyDelete