You can't deny you're looking for the sunset

No kidding, the Irish weather has surpassed its usual unpredictability. While it was beautifully bright and spectacularly sunny today, 2 days ago - it snowed! In April?!
It makes it hard to choose what to wear in the morning. You really never know what kind of day it's going to be...
Anyways, todays look! 
 (Marilyn Monroe moment!)
I bought this skirt quite recently, but unfortunately you can't see the best bit about it! It's got little bells on the tassels and they make the sweetest twinkly sound when I walk around in it. I love them!
Crochet Top - Quiz
Skirt - River Island
Heels - Dunnes

Anyways, more substantial posts will hopefully be up soon. I'm on Easter holidays now, but have to spend all of it studying! ): 

Love to you all!
  

9 comments:

  1. I literally just found your blog and I am obsessed! Your blog is adorable and your looks...are...AMAZING. I'm not even kidding you have the cutest clothes and you are very inspiring! Keep blogging and I will continue to follow :D<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! That's the sweetest comment ever! (': Thank you so so much!
      I hope you continue to enjoy my blog dearie, and if you ever have any suggestions about it, please let me know!

      Delete
  2. Wauuw, the skirt does look absolutely gorgeous with your hair! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much dearie! (: x

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love your shoes. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are so super comfortable too! :D x

      Delete
  4. you're pretty and your style is cute !

    ReplyDelete
  5. that skirt has suuuuch a amazing print!! I really love the colors too and the shoes are perfect for this outfit, very feminine and chic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where have you bought this skirt? I tried to find it in River Island's onlineshop and Asos, but i didn't see it in those shops :(

    ReplyDelete