THANK YOU!

Because I am super mature (hyuck-hyuck) I would just like to take this moment to have a little crazy fit and say THANK YOU! to all of you guys who hyped and commented on my looks over on Lookbook. I know it's just the karma gainers page, but for me, it's quite a big deal! :D 

I've got a few things planned for my blog at the minute. I'm hoping to work with one of my good friends on Lookbook to post a series of seasonal interviews with some potential collaborations... 
Oooh mysterious!
I'm also waiting on a lovely parcel from the wonderful people at Oasap.com who have signed me up as one of their Fashion Hunters! Can't wait to show you my picks from their site!
And finallyyyy... I leave you with a wee sneak-preview of a feature of my next look.
That's right.
RAINBOW HAIR.
(Letting my inner My Little Pony fanatic out!)

Muchos love!
  

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You deserve it, love your adorable style!

    x
    en la moda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dearie! You're too nice. (:

      Delete
  3. congrats deaaaarrrrr :) you have a great style and deserve it! good to stopped by here, love it

    http://muchlove-sera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh, such a sweet comment! Thank you very much Sera! [: xx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! You deserve it, you have awesome looks, and your rainbow hair is a deliiight! O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, thank you! I really appreciate it! :D x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Haha, thank you so so much! You're too kind! :D x

      Delete