The Seasons Change But Still I Remember.

Hey everyone! Just dropping in to leave you with a couple of extra photos from my most recent lookbook look! (:
And here's me being a dork - surprise, surprise.
Blouse - Primark
Hat - Primark
Skirt - American Apparel

Lookbook  Chictopia  WhatIWear  WIWT

Also, if you have the time, I'd appreciate it if you voted for me in Chictopia's Spring Bloom Contest here. I actually had the look put together before I even knew about the contest, but why not give it a go I guess?
In it, you have to put together your ultimate Spring outfit, and explain why you chose that trend. For me it was florals... DUH.

I leave you with the immortal words of the wise Miranda Priestly...

Love to you all, as always!
  

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit. The skirt is just wonderful! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anna! Glad you like it, I'm in love! :D x

      Delete
  2. This outfit is gorgeous! Love your style xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! (: I'm glad you like it dearie! x

      Delete
  3. You are so cute! Lovely outfit and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh shucks! Got me blushing now! ;D
      Thank you dearly m'lovely! x

      Delete
  4. Such a cute style! You remind me so much of a lovely friend of mine<3 Following <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete