Refresher.

Oh, I'm the worst blogger in history! I really have no excuse this time either, other than a really hectic past couple of weeks! Sorry guys!
So what's been going on over the last while? Well, I had an absolutely AMAZING time in London with my friends, first of all! We did so much in the three days we were there - between running around Chinatown in the middle of the night, scrambling around countless tube stops, exploring Oxford Street, and stroking imaginary beards and looking contemplative in the Tate Modern!

My birthday was most wonderful also, though most of it was spent lodged firmly between a mattress and a duvet after all the madness of my London adventures! Birthdays are always great in my family, due to the sheer number of us that there are, so we crammed as many family members into my house as we possibly could and celebrated together. I was quite spoilt with presents, I must admit. My dad bought me a wonderful Nikon 50mm lens, which succeeds in making everything I own look twice as cool when photographed as it actually is in real life, and which I am deeply in love with.
Of course, I needed to practise with it, so here are a few pictures of my lovely pressies!
Getting a Pandora charm bracelet is almost a rite of passage among my cousins - they all have one now, so I was thrilled when they all bought me one!
I've never owned a proper watch before. For me, any watch with a strap made of something other than multicoloured plastic qualifies as a proper watch. My nan bought me this beauty, though I think it's too pretty to be simply deemed as a watch. It's full-on bijoux, if you ask me.
I love my boyfriend's taste when it comes to jewellery. I'm quite picky because I don't wear accessories too often, but he always manages to pick out something I love - like this gold and silver necklace. I adore it, it exudes this sort of Celtic torc vibe, which I think is just gorgeous! I really just want to base a whole outfit around it, and not the other way around.
He also gave me this - which I'd never seen or heard of before, but the name is just perfect! And the smell is DIVINE. More floral-y than I'm used to, but so fresh and muted, I love it.
Cute little earrings from my sort-of-kind-of-almost-in-laws. I really don't know what else to call them, other than my adopted parents, maybe! They're wonderful. (:
Look at the wee butterflies! :3 I think they're impossibly adorable...

Unfortunately, not many photos were taken on the day - not by me anyway! Perhaps I'll be able to unroot some later, but for now I leave you with these weird ones...
(The guests had arrived and I was still painting my nails - hence the "Liam-get-that-camera-out-of-my-face" expression I got goin' on)

Lots of love!
Scotty
xox

2 comments:

  1. they all look like lovely presents, especially the necklace from your boyfriend. i shall await the necklace styled outfit.

    ReplyDelete