*There's no place liiiike London!!*

Apologies for the overly-cheery Sweeney Todd reference there, but I'm just dropping in to let you know that I will be away for the next 3 or 4 days. I'm off for a class trip to the wonderful city of London! Our flight leaves tomorrow at 5 AM, but I'm so willing to brave this painfully-early departure to see all the museums and famous sites and shows and do ridiculous amounts of shopping and ohmygoodgodimsoexcited! 
I've only ever been to the city once before, but I immediately fell in love with the crazy buzz of the place. I'm ecstatic to be going back! 

Have any of you lovely readers been there? Any recommendations?
I'll do my utmost to take lots of photos and I'll inform you all of our adventures upon my return!
Hope you're all keeping well dearies!
Lots of love
  

4 comments:

  1. nice blog)

    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweetie! (:
      Just checked out your blog. Spectacular photography. x

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! you have such cute style :) and london is so so great... I try to go as often as I can!! I suggest Camden Market (for obvious reasons!, the hard rock cafe and madame tussauds! There are also great thrift stores around but I can't recall where! Have fun! <3
    http://thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearie! :3
      It's so wonderful! I love Camden Market too! ^^ We'd planned to go to Madame Tussauds, but I couldn't convince some of my more... nervous friends to go, they thought it was too creepy! xD

      Delete