System...


Here's a couple of shots Liam took for me today. I was in a bit of a rut this week, but having him over is great. Currently, sitting beside him while writing this! (:  




The "I'm laddered" tights are perfect for me. When they inevitably do get ladders in them (I'm notoriously bad at preserving tights), it'll be almost as if it was meant to be like that! ;D 

This weekend, Steven, my "long-lost" uncle who lives in Germany, is coming home to Ireland for my Granddad's 80th Birthday! The last time I saw him was my auntie's wedding... which was 15 years ago. Needless to say, I'm quite excited! :D






Well, I must go. Liam brought over FF XIII part 2!

Hope you're all doing well.
Lots of love,

Scotty
xox

8 comments:

  1. You have a gorgeous blog! And you're right about those tights...i'm digging the unexpected writing on the back! i'm a new google friend follower..follow me back? :D
    Rory

    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah, they were a Christmas present from a friend... a really, really good friend! :D
      Sure thing hun!

      xox

      Delete
  2. these tights are amazing ! Great individual style. Was happy to find such a stylish blogger was IRISH on lookbook. Love dani your new follower. Follow me back at www.huntinginheels.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, we Irish are just so damn stylish! ;D Thanks so much Dani! {: xx

      Delete
  3. Adorable! Beautiful blouse :)

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I just checked out your blog, your style is so gorgeous! {: x

      Delete