Paper Bag.


I've recently become aware of how detached we've all become from nature. It's really sad when you think about it - this vast, beautiful world that surrounds us that we just take for granted on a daily basis. When was the last time you just walked somewhere? Not to get anywhere, just to walk.
For me, it has been far too long.





On a brighter note, how lovely is this hairband? :D



As always, I'd appreciate it greatly if you could check out my Lookbook or my Chictopia! (:
Lots of Love,
Scotty

xox

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I've just arrived to your blog, and I totally love your style, so I guess you'll see me here from time to time. ;)

    Let me say I LOVE your hairband!

    PD: I'm Spanish, so I'm sorry if I've made a mistake while writing this comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thanks so much Anna! (: I hope you continue to enjoy the blog! (:
      Your English is great, don't worry! ^^ Much better than my Spanish anyway!

      Delete
  2. What you said about not being connected to nature is so true. Recently i did a conceptual photography project and tried to link some photos to that fact. Didn't go in depth as i would have liked and want to create more photos another time. BUT back to the point, its so good to hear more people with the same ideals.
    Also, LOVE the headband. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? That's cool! Are any of the photos up on the Internet? (:
      It is from Primark, if I remember correctly!

      Delete