My blood is singing for your voice, I want to pour it out.

Okay, so I'm just after returning home from what felt simultaneously like both the longest and the shortest exam of my entire life. English Paper 1 of our Pre-Leaving Certificate exams. My God. 2 hours 50 minutes of frantic scribbling, hair pulling, pencil chewing, nail biting, and nerve-frazzling madness. I came out of it with my blood sugar levels down at my ankles. And proceeded to stuff myself with leftovers of my Nana's Christmas cake. ^^

So I'm here, procrastinating, seeking any reason to neglect my studying for my Maths and Irish exams tomorrow.




Here is my new look on Lookbook and Chictopia! I had intended being all artsy and pretentious outdoors with my camera but unprecedented heavy rainfall dampened my enthusiasm (geddit!? dampen!? See what I did there!? lolololol), so here are some crappy quality, grainy ones instead!







































As you can tell, I am still very much the photographer novice. The lighting is always so different in all of my photos. It's odd.

ANYWAYS! Don't you just LOVE full circle skirts? I adore them, and the lovely silhouette they can create. I got this plaid wool beauty as part of a skirt-and-bustier set on Asos Marketplace from a wonderful seller by the name of Style Icons Closet. They have some gorgeous items on there, but I could not let this one go. It was my size, AND on clearance. And as I have probably said on numerous occasions, I have a ridiculous addiction to tartan, (probably stemming from the way my mother used to dress me, such as this) so this was ideal.

Well, I've prolonged the inevitable for long enough. My textbooks are calling.

Hope you are all doing well!
Lots of love,

Scotty
xox

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I can't begin to tell you how absolutely lovely that skirt is! I LOVE that sillohette and the supsenders and lace are just perfect!!! Gorgeous styling! Love that you anchored it with the black tights and shoes! Love your style!! Would you like to follow each other?

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is awesome! You've completely inspired me. Pinafores are the best!
    (Also I really really love your style. :D)

    xxx Annika
    The Pineneedle Collective

    ReplyDelete