...Meltdown.

Lookbook  Chictopia


I'm just back from a family dinner, after having met my uncle for the first time, or for the second time. The first time didn't really count, considering I was like, 2 or 3 or something. So yeah, first time! His name is Stephen and he wears thick-rimmed glasses and he has a lovely accent, even though English isn't really his first language anymore. He lives in Munich, so he uses German primarily, by the sounds of things. He still counts in English though (and swears in English too, apparently!)
Anyways, here's what I wore today. Most of my friends would describe this dress as the typical "me" dress. They always remember this one, for some odd reason, though I don't wear it particularly often. It's not really the most flattering, and it's an awkward length for midgets such as myself. It's all an enigma really.
Anyways, I'm about to embark on some super-crammy Chemistry revision. JOY. Only one more week of exams until mid-term though - needless to say, it couldn't come sooner.

Wish me luck!
Lots of love,

2 comments: