Moulin Rose.

Feat. Topshop, River Island & American Apparel





Grey Cropped Cardigan - Topshop (old)
Elephant Print Vest - River Island
Multi-Layered Petticoat - American Apparel
Elephant Necklace - Accessorize

Lookbook Chictopia


Photos from my most recent look on lookbook. Images turned out pretty dark and crappy, because I only actually got around to taking them just before sunset, so the lighting wasn't fantastic!
We go back to school today after a fortnight's holidays for Christmas... I'm slightly less than ecstatic, but what can you do? Hopefully when I'm back, I'll still be able to keep this and my lookbook updated. We'll see, I suppose.

Hope everyone is doing okay! Best wishes.

  

2 comments:

  1. Cute skirt! I'm now following your blog. =)
    http://artofgirliness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete