I'm not the answer for the questions that you still have.

Feat. Converse, River Island & Bershka

Hi everyone! Just dropping in with a handful of new photos from my newest Lookbook look! Looking slightly less than bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in these, as I had been up all night at my boyfriend's 18th birthday party the night before! It was definitely worth all the tiredness though. (:



Flannel Shirt - Boyfriend's!
Mushroom Print Skater Skirt - Bershka
Oversized T-Shirt - River Island Men's
Burgundy Woolly Overknees - River Island
Tartan Converse
Anyways, apologies for the sparse entries recently, as I have very little time on my hands with exams and other school things at the minute. There'll be plenty more substantial posts on the way in the next few weeks - promise!
Hope you're all doing well!
Lots of love,
  

No comments:

Post a Comment